Visa Business Debit Card Guide to Benefits
Cardholder Inquiry Service – Through the Global Customer Assistance Service (GCAS) program, the Visa Assistance Center (VAC) provides 24-hour emergency services to Visa cardholders around the world including Customer Inquiry Service (CIS). Customers can call VAC using a worldwide network of toll-free telephone numbers.
Emergency Card Replacement and Emergency Cash Disbursement – The VAC reports Lost or Stolen Visa cards, arranges for Emergency Card Replacements and Cash Disbursements and provides Customer Information Service and Exception File updates.
Lost/Stolen Card Reporting – The VAC reports Lost or Stolen Visa cards, arranges for Emergency Card Replacements and Cash Disbursements and provides Customer Information Service and Exception File updates.
Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver Program – (CDW) eliminates the need for your cardholders to pay for the collision damage waiver or similar provision provided by the commercial auto rental agencies on most passenger vehicles-saving them as much as $13 per day in insurance costs.
Purchase Security and Extended Protection Program – Automatically protects many purchases that the cardholder makes with eligible Visa card.
Travel & Emergency Assistance Services – Provides assistance by calling a dedicated toll free number in the U.S., 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please note: This program provides assistance only. Cardholders are responsible for the cost of any services received.
The following services are offered:
- Pre-Trip Assistance provides information about health precautions, weather reports, currency exchange rates, visas, and immunizations.
- Medical Referral Assistance provides medical referral, monitoring, and follow-up.
- Emergency Transportation Assistance arranges for transportation under medical supervision.
- Toll Free Emergency Message Service can relay emergency messages for travelers and is available 24 hours a day.
- Prescription Assistance and Valuable Document Delivery Arrangements accommodate unexpected prescription needs or transport critical documents, which may have been left at home or elsewhere.
- Legal Referral Assistance can arrange contact with English-speaking attorneys, U.S. embassies and consulates, bail bond assistance, cash advances, and follow-up assistance.
- Emergency Ticket Replacement arranges for the replacement and delivery of new tickets, and assists with ticket reimbursement procedures.
- Lost Luggage Assistance arranges cash advances required due to lost luggage, and assistance with obtaining applicable insurance payments when the carrier is unable to locate lost items.
- Emergency Translation Service provides telephone assistance in all major languages and helps find local interpreters, if available.
Visa Liability Waiver Program – protects the cardholder from possible card misuse by terminated employees. Companies with two to four valid cardholder accounts are protected up to $5,000 per cardholder. Companies with five or more cardholder accounts are protected up to $100,000 per cardholder.