APY = Annual Percentage Yield
Rates are effective as of January 2, 2018.
|Platinum Checking||Interest Paid||Interest Rate||APY|
|$0 - $4,999.99||Monthly||0.05%||0.05%|
|$5,000 - $14,999.99||Monthly||0.10%||0.10%|
|$15,000 - $49,999.99||Monthly||0.20%||0.20%|
|$50,000 - $99,999.99||Monthly||0.35%||0.35%|
|$100,000 - $249,999.99||Monthly||0.50%||0.50%|
|$250,0000 and up||Monthly||1.00%||1.00%|
|Checking and Savings||Interest Paid||Interest||APY|
|Certificates of Deposit (CD)||Term||Compound||Interest Rate||APY|
|7-31 Day CD||31 Days||None||0.05%||0.05%|
|91 Day CD||91 Days||None||0.10%||0.10%|
|182 Day CD||182 Days||None||0.40%||0.40%|
|12 Month (IRA)||12 Months||Annually||0.65%||0.65%|
|18 Month||18 Months||Annually||0.70%||0.70%|
|24 Month (IRA)||24 Months||Annually||0.85%||0.85%|
|30 Month||30 Months||Annually||0.90%||0.90%|
|36 Month (IRA)||36 Months||Annually||1.10%||1.10%|
|48 Month||48 Months||Annually||1.15%||1.15%|
|60 Month (IRA)||60 Months||Annually||1.40%||1.40%|
|CDARS** with Checking||Term||Compound||Interest Rate||APY|
|4 Weeks||1 Month||Daily||0.05%||0.05%|
|13 Weeks||3 Month||Daily||0.10%||0.10%|
|26 Weeks||6 Month||Daily||0.40%||0.40%|
|52 Weeks||1 Year||Daily||0.65%||0.65%|
|2 Year||2 Year||Daily||0.85%||0.85%|
|3 Year||3 Year||Daily||1.10%||1.10%|
|5 Year||5 Year||Daily||1.40%||1.40%|
**Deposit relationships > $100,000, minimum order $100,000. Rates subject to change based on market conditions. Call to confirm rate availability.
- Penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal on all CDs and IRAs
- Federal Income Tax penalties on early withdrawal may be applicable on IRAs
- Rates and annual percentage yields subject to change
- Fees may reduce earnings
- FDIC Insured
Interest Calculations, Compounding and Crediting
- We use the average daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the earnings period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal balance in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period.
- Accrual of interest on non-cash deposits begins to accrue on the business day after the banking day you deposit noncash items (for example, checks).
- Interest will be compounded monthly or quarterly. Interest will be credited to your account on the last day of each statement cycle.
- If you close your account before interest is credited, you will forfeit the accrued interest.