Health Savings Account (HSA)
An HSA allows you gain tax benefits and competitive interest while saving funds to use for medical expenses. Your HSA is yours. You don't lose funds if you change jobs and money rolls over year to year.
- No setup or annual fees
- $1,000 minimum daily balance to earn disclosed APY
- Reduce your income tax*
- Withdrawals are tax free when used for qualified medical expenses**
- Money rolls over year-to-year automatically
- No "use it or lose it" policy
- HSA is owned by you, not employer
- Easy withdrawal access by check, debit, online, teller
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- $2.99 monthly fee
*Direct deposit from your paycheck will reduce your taxable earnings. If contributions are made after income was taxed, the amount deposited is tax deductible. Consult a tax advisor.
**Withdrawals for non-qualified medical expenses are subject to income tax and a 20% penalty. The 20% penalty is waived for persons 65 and over or who have become disabled.