Saving is the first step to your security, so First National Bank makes it easy to get started. Our basic savings account requires only a $100 initial deposit to open, and the low monthly fee is waived with a balance of $200 and more.
Withdrawals are limited to encourage growth rather than spending. But access is always there if you need it. Free online banking and mobile banking give you anytime/anywhere control, and help you keep your savings goals on track.
- Competitive interest rate
- $100 minimum balance to earn interest
- Interest compounded and credited quarterly
- $5 monthly service fee waived with minimum balance of $200+
- No monthly maintenance fee for children under 21
- Limited withdrawals per quarter*
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking available
- Free E-Statements
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- FDIC insured
*You may make three free withdrawals per quarter, additional withdrawals are $4 per withdrawal. Withdrawals from savings accounts are restricted by federal regulations. Please refer to our depositor's contract for additional information.