Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
There is cause to celebrate when your business has cash reserves, but that's not cause to sit idly by. Place funds that aren't immediately needed into federally insured CDs with First National Bank.
Your rate is locked, guaranteeing your return on investment. There is no risk, which is music to any business' ears. It could be the easiest bump to your bottom line you'll encounter.
- Greater interest than savings
- Interest rate locked for term
- Terms available from 3 months to 5 years
- Interest penalty for early withdrawal
- $500 minimum deposit to open
- Deposit additional funds at renewal
- Automatically roll over after term if desired
- FDIC insured
Large-deposit investors can utilize CDARS through First National Bank to maintain full FDIC insurance on CD investments above the $250,000 limit.