You have to juggle so many balls to run a business that it's easy to overlook some basics. Like a solid savings account being critical for success. First National Bank makes it easy to get started. Only a $100 deposit is needed to open, and a balance of only $200 will waive the low monthly fee.
Most importantly, you'll be building an even greater asset: a relationship with an uncommon bank. More than just any bank, consider us a master juggler—always there when you need an extra hand.
- Competitive interest rate
- $100 minimum balance to earn interest
- Interest compounded and credited quarterly
- $5 monthly service fee waived with a minimum balance of $200+
- Limited withdrawals per quarter*
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking available
- Free E-Statements
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- FDIC insured
*You may make three free withdrawals per quarter, additional withdrawals are $4 per withdrawal. Withdrawals from savings accounts are restricted by federal regulations. Please refer to our depositor's contract for additional information.